A Fixed-Rate Plan Covers All Locations for One Monthly Fee
Maintaining exterior signs and lighting can be unpredictable and expensive, especially when managing multiple locations. The cost of goods and services is at an all-time high, making the situation even worse.
An option you might want to consider is a fixed-rate service agreement that covers repairs at all of your locations for one flat monthly rate. There are no surprises, no worries of unexpected, large repair bills, and just ONE monthly invoice to process.
Here’s What Our Fixed, Flat-Rate Service Agreement Includes –
- Monthly rate covers ALL locations under contract for the life of the agreement. Typical agreements are 36-60 months.
- Unlimited service – each location can call as often as needed and you still pay the same fixed rate
- Labor and materials are included, as specified by your customized contract agreement
- No hidden fees or trip charges – ever
- Zero deductible and no rate increases throughout the term of the agreement
- Preventative maintenance is included
Built-In Benefits Include –
- Contract customers receive priority response to service requests
- Customer service representatives provide updates and timely communication
- Customized reporting available to meet your specific requirements
- Outages are reported and repaired more consistently, keeping signs in top condition
- Managers/personnel can report outages immediately without having to wait for approvals
- Administrative expenses are reduced – no need to manage multiple vendors and invoices
A fixed-rate agreement works well for companies who like to keep a careful eye on their budget, reduce their administrative expenses, and want to keep their signs looking their best. There’s also the added benefit of building a reliable, consistent process across multiple locations for reporting and repairs. And because every repair is covered under the agreement, problems tend to be addressed more quickly, without the worry of how much it will cost.
Each program is customized to meet your specific needs and includes any scope of all-inclusive service for the signage specified. Service includes lighting repairs, repainting, cleaning, and more.
Knowing what you spend on sign and exterior lighting repairs is important, as signs directly impact your image. Keeping this valuable asset in good repair is a recurring expense, but with a fixed-rate agreement, you’ll have the benefit of being able to properly budget without worry.
Is it time for you to consider a fixed rate agreement? Contact us today to learn more.