Ever since the first Sonic® Drive-In® opened in 1953, the restaurants still remain true to their roots. You can pull up, order, and eat food delivered to your window by carhops. Sonic has spread from Oklahoma to 3,600+ locations in 45 states.
Federal Heath has been a consistently reliable source for brand-consistent signage, beginning with the Sonic 2000 retrofit program that focused on a “retro-future” look and again in 2019, with its shift to “This is how we Sonic”, which reflects the incredible people, food and experiences found at Sonic every day; Sonic celebrates the everyday moments that happen in the car with friends and family, or on the go solo, all over the country.
- Turnkey services nationwide: surveys, code checks, permits, fabrication and installation
- Innovative collaboration for new concept stores to rebranded locations
- Close communication with corporate and franchisees to smoothly integrate signs and new designs
- Top quality pole signs, building signs, and directionals
- LED conversions and sign refacing, including Headquarters in Oklahoma