- Offering repair and preventative maintenance for signs and lighting
- Guarding against the gradual wear and tear that all signs experience
- Tailoring our nationwide services to your individual requirements
When’s the last time you looked at your signs – really stepped back and viewed them through your customers’ eyes? Do they still represent that quality image you intend?
Like everything else at your location – landscapes, pavements, or even restrooms – signage sometimes needs attention to do its job well. Signs can lead a hard life, including constant exposure to the elements and lights that fade or burn out. The trouble is, these things sometimes happen so gradually that you don’t even notice. Eventually a sign in poor condition may send a very different message to customers than it used to.
The best way to guard against that possibility is to make exterior sign and parking lot lighting maintenance a priority, not an afterthought. Federal Heath offers solutions tailored to individual requirements, including repair, restoration and ongoing preventative maintenance programs. Sign us up as your on-call troubleshooters or proactively engage us to monitor and maintain your signs and lights with pre-arranged pricing.
Not only do we offer dedicated service representatives by phone, but our proprietary Service Now tool gives you web-based tracking of service requests in a real-time environment. We offer a full range of services, including:
- Electric/neon/LED sign repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Sign cleaning and removals
- Parking lot lighting repairs
- High rise service and rappelling
- Site inspections and reporting
- Painting and refresh services
- Emergency and disaster recovery services
- Night patrol services
- LED channel letter and neon conversions
- Energy and cost savings solutions
Maintenance services are available to you whether we installed your sign or not.
You may like your sign’s condition just fine today; we can help you keep it that way. If you don’t like what you see, we can help with that as well.